Tuyển Kỹ Sư Làm Việc Tại Bahrain Petroleum
|Tên Công ty: CN CÔNG TY CP NHÂN LỰC TOÀN CẦU TP HÀ NÔISố lượng tuyển: 5Lĩnh vực ngành nghề: – Tìm việc làm, tuyển dụng Cơ khí/Kĩ thuật ứng dụng– Tìm việc làm, tuyển dụng Dầu khí/Địa chất– Tìm việc làm, tuyển dụng Giao thông/Vận tải/Thủy lợi/Cầu đườngTính chất công việc: – Tìm việc làm, tuyển dụng Giờ hành chínhĐịa điểm làm việc: – Tìm việc làm, tuyển dụng tại Nước ngoàiMô tả công việc: JOB DESCRIPTION
· Basic Salary: BD1,050.000 (US$ 2,800.00)
· Working time: 8 hours per day / 6 days per week
· Housing : Company provided
· Transportation: BD 80.000/per month (US$210.00)
· Vacation Leave: 12 weeks worked / 2 weeks Vacation (paid airfare ticket)
· Medical Insurance: Company provided
JOB TITLECMMS Engineer SECTION/DEPTCMMS (Maximo) Field Maintenance / Production Operation REPORTS TOCMMS Coordinator / Specialist IJOB LOCATIONBahrain Oil & Gas Field ISSUE DATEJOB NUMBER
1. JOB PURPOSE (Outline scope of Job) Contractor’s CMMS engineers are expected to be involved in a range of activities pertaining to CMMS Build exercise, as detailed below. It would mainly cover, but not limited to, Asset register Build and Spares register Build. It is expected that the engineer will adopt a flexible approach and be prepared to work on any related/connected CMMS Build matters. 2. DIMENSIONS
A.FINANCIAL (Operating budget/Capital): N/A
B.SUPERVISORY (Direct/Indirect Report): Generally nil, but occasionally supervises third party contractor 3. JOB KEY RESULTS AREAS/RESPONSIBILITIES
In accordance with the templates / guidelines provided and professional engineering standards, carries out various following activities:- A Asset Register Build •Assist in the creation of Asset Registers in Excel to an agreed format, level of detail and quality. •Take part in site visits with other client’s personnel to the onshore Oil & Gas facilities. To compare existing documents to actual site installation. Collection of site data such as valve specification plate information. Digital photographing of such spec plates. (suitable camera equipment will be provided by Client for contractor use) •Prepare Upload files of Asset registers post approval, in a provided template. •Assist in the location of hard and soft copy information e.g. drawings, data sheets, spares listings, operation & maintenance manuals etc. Ensuring all relevant data is passed to the Central Document Controller for registering/entering and safekeeping in the Client’s document system. •Assist in the sorting and recording of existing technical documentation •Prepare hand drawn sketches where P&ID are not available to facilitate creation of Asset register excel sheet. B Spares Register Build
•Assist in the identification/analysis of critical equipment and associated spare parts. Assign criticality status to such equipment as per client’s directions. •Assist in establishing and recording common equipment used across the sites with a view to preparing rationalization for holding unit replacements and spare parts. •Assist in the identification/preparation of BOM’s (Bill of Materials) and recommended spares for selected existing and new equipment. Where necessary contact equipment suppliers for spares information. •Assist in the preparation of Maintenance/Spares Strategy documents. •Assist in creating CAAR forms for new items to be cataloged. •Assist in physical verification of received spare parts, if needed.
C Other CMMS related activities •Assist in the preparation of Equipment Performance Standards. •Assist in the recommendation of suitable conditioning monitoring techniques and creation of data collection parameters/routes. •Assist in the review of existing equipment maintenance instructions, making improvements as required. Where no instructions currently exist new ones are to be prepared. •Assist in any studies that may need performing eg. RCM, FMEA etc. •Assist in the selection of new equipment where currently installed items are found to be obsolete eg, pumps, valves etc. •To attend and contribute to internal client’s meetings concerning the CMMS build. •Assist / guide 3rd party contractor in Tagging of equipment in the field •Assist in scanning of documents and archive them as directed. •Assist in Maximo Data cleansing, post identifying the areas of correction.
Job Context: Works according to established procedures and technical standards as provided by the company, with minimum Supervision. Progress and accomplishments are reviewed periodically. Jobholder is a single point of control for all activities under his area, involving co-ordination with multiple crafts and sections /departments.
4. WORKING RELATIONSHIP / KEY INTERACTIONS
Frequent contacts at own level with personnel in own section/departments as well as in other sections/divisions and sub contractors for gathering information, determining needs and resolving day to day problems.
Frequent contacts with Document Controller & Vendors for obtaining information / manuals / drawings regarding Spares /materials, equipment etc.
5. DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY / PROBLEM SOLVING LEVEL
After undergoing requisit Orientation in Maximo & Operations, candidate must be able to work on own initiative and with minimum Supervision. Should be able to adjsut to switch in roles from Asset Register Build to Spares register build if the need arises. Should be capable and willing to carry out other CMMS realted work as well. Also responsible for the compliance to environmental procedures as required under HSE guidelines of the company.
6. KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
•B. Sc. in Mechanical engineering or suitable/equivalent technical experience desirable •Not less than 10 years Maintenance experience in industry since graduation, five of which should have been spent in CMMS Build in Oil and Gas industry •Exposure / knowledge of various Equipment of Oil & Gas field •Knowledge of CMMS-Maximo would be advantageous •Familiar with MS office •Very good knowledge of Technical English •Self motivated & has good leadership skills.Kỹ năng công việc: Yêu cầu: – Tốt nghiệp đại học chuyên ngành liên quan – Tiếng Anh giao tiếp tốt.Trình độ: Đại họcKinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệmHình thức làm việc: Nhân viên chính thứcMức lương: Trên 1500 USDThời gian thử việc: Nhận việc ngayCác chế độ khác:
Yêu cầu hồ sơ: – Gửi Cv vào địa chỉ mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Ứng viên vui lòng đọc kỹ yêu cầu nhà tuyển dụng. Chỉ nhận CV đạt yêu cầu.Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 22.12.2012Nguồn thông tin tại TimViecNhanh.com vị trí: Tuyển Kỹ Sư Làm Việc Tại Bahrain Petroleum – CN CÔNG TY CP NHÂN LỰC TOÀN CẦU TP HÀ NÔIHạn nộp hồ sơ: 22.12.2012 theo TimViecNhanh.comNhà tuyển dụng sẽ không nhận hồ sơ sau khi thông tin vị trí tuyển dụng đã ngưng tại TimViecNhanh.comKhi đã tuyển xong vị trí đó có thể thay đổi yêu cầu hoặc thời hạn tuyển dụng.Chúng tôi sẽ không giải quyết bất kỳ vấn đề nào khác do những thông tin tuyển dụng, tìm việc làm sao chép không chính xác trên mạng.
- Tuyển Lái Xe Hạng C Làm Việc Tại Nga
- Cần Tuyển Thợ Khoan Giếng – 0903842473
- Commercial Executive (Prefer Fresh Graduate From University Of Economics)
- Kỹ Sư Địa Chất Công Trình / Địa Kỹ Thuật / Nền Móng
- Kỹ Sư Khai Thác Mỏ
- Giám Đốc Kinh Doanh Tiếp Thị
- Deck Coordinator
- Tuyển Nhân Viên Trắc Địa Bản Đồ
- Tuyển Kỹ Sư Xây Dựng – Ct Ngọc Việt
- Cn Vân Hành Máy Cnc
- Nhân Viên Kinh Doanh: Dầu Nhờn Công Nghiệp, Ô Tô, Xe Máy
- Ks Máy Và Thiết Bị Công Nghệ Hóa Chất, Dầu Khí
- Kỹ Sư Trong Lĩnh Vực Mỏ Địa Chất
- Outside Sales
- Kỹ Sư Cơ Khí Công Ty Tnhh 1Tv Dịch Vụ Dầu Khí Quảng Ngãi
- 12 Kỹ Thuật Viên Ndt Và 3 Đốc Công Phụ Trách Các Dự Án Ndt Tại Khu Vực Vũng Tàu
- Nhân Viên Kinh Doanh Dầu Nhớt Shell
- Tuyển 01 Kỹ Sư Kinh Doanh Dầu Mỡ Bôi Trơn Làm Việc Tại Q. 2 – Tp Hcm
- Kỹ Thuật Tuyển Nổi Tinh Quặng Đồng
- Tuyển Kỹ Sư Đi Làm Việc Tại Lào